Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Breathe

miley cyrus song lyrics simple song Pictures, Images and Photos

Everything's coming at me so quickly. Sometimes I can't take it. I barely get time to breathe - school, work, work at home...I haven't really slept in weeks. I just can't fall asleep. I'm too fatigued to sleep. I just want it to stop, I want the world to just stop for like 2 hours, and have everyone breathe, or just me breathe, I don't care. I need to take a time out from life. I can't do it. It's too stressful.
I think I need a change of pace, and hopefully next year I'll get it. I really want to get out of this state, I'm sick of it, but it doesn't look like thats going to happen. I need to go somewhere warm, I'm sick of always being cold, even in the summer I'm freezing. I need like California sun. Wouldn't it have been great if i didn't miss the deadline for Scripps? I don't know.
I just want everything to stop and take a breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment