
As you can see I'm in one of my "Disney - moods." I love Disney. But The Lion King has always been one of my favorite movies, and Simba, one of my favorite characters.
I always loved quotes from this movie, but thins one has to be one of my favorites.
The past - my past. Not the greatest time, especially within the past two years, only recently did my life start to get back to a decent track. And I learn, you have to let go, but not totally forget the past, and learn from it. Past mistakes turn teach you that everything doesn't go right, and you need to make better choices, or roll with it alot more. If you try to run from your past, like I tried to and wanted to do, until I realized that it isn't the way to live. Everyone makes mistakes, life isn't perfect, if you run from you're mistakes, you run from your life, which never ends up good. Running doesn't mean you're a chicken, it means you're afraid and weak, and you think, if the past catches up with you, you'll be dead. And thats the last thing you want. Running, is only temporary, but in the long run, facing your past will be the best thing for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment