Sunday, January 18, 2009

Secretly ; I Miss It, A Lot.

Ballerina Pictures, Images and Photos


I. MISS. DANCE.
Even though I say I don't give a shit, part of me died when I quit. Last year I hated that studio, but I was still there. In the beginning of it I danced as usualu. But I let them get to me. So I went back to old habits.
But there was a workshop in November, I went, and i really, really, really truely danced. I put my everything into every little thing. I let go. And right now, after watching a movie about dance, where she was dancing the mix that i loved. It really makes me want to do it. But i can't. I don't have time. I don't have money.
In school- all we do is warm up. When all I want to do is dance. And let go. It really lets out my stress. I need to do it. Next year you bet your ass that I'll be at my school's studio when I don't have class.
It's just hard. Because I love it, it was what defined me. And it's gone.

<3emily

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite post of yours.
    No matter what you say, I know how passionate about dance you are.
    I really hope you dance again.
    I want you to, and I know you can do it.
    Block out the past. You can dance. I know you can.
    It's your passion and I know how happy it will make you.
    <3 u bestieeee!

    ReplyDelete