
I don't know. I just really like those lyrics. It really speaks to me, about being a dreamer, before love fucks it up. About dreaming and thinking your life is going to be like a fairytale. Then you get screwed. You realize princesses and fairytales, dont happen. Cinderella never makes it to the ball, and is she does, Prince Charming doesn't pay her any attention. She looses her shoe and somebody else with the same foot size takes the Price, and he doesn't care. You'll never be swept off your feet and find true love. It just doesn't exiat.
Yeah, I dream about Nick&Joe&Kevin. But do I actually think it will ever come true? No, I'm not stupid. I'm a nobody, always going to be. They deserve a somebody, somebody better then me.
I really don't know what posessed me to write this. The lyrics just madse these thoughts flow, and I'm not in the happiest of moods. I just wanted to write it down.
<3emily

No comments:
Post a Comment