"You know sometimes life brings complications and some hardships, but you know, it's how we deal with them that counts. And I know each and ever single one of you in this audience tonight have been through a hard time in your life before, right? I know that each and every one of you have felt like you couldn't go on. But then you found hope. There's always some way to find hope. Remember that. There was a time in my life when I got diagnosed with diabetes, and I thought that I'm not going to be able to live my dream, getting to do what I wanna do. That was three years ago. And I can say today, that I played for 12,000 people in Chicago. That happened because I found hope. How many people in this audience needs to find hope? How many of you need to find a friend? How many of you need to find peace? Well like I said that's what this song is about. And tonight this song-this song is for you. This song is for every broken heart tonight, and for every broken dream, for every high and for every low. Don't forget it. Now What I want you to do is,if you know the words to this song, I want you to sing with all-with all your heart and all your soul. Cause something happens when 12,000 people come together and sing a song. Right? Now this song is for this generation, and this generation is gonna sing it out"
- Nick Jonas
So, this quote speaks to me. Especially the end. Hope. What I really want in life. A better outlook. Maybe this year, I'll find hope. In a way, my friends have given me a little stregnth to find hope, yes, those are lyrics from a Demi Lovato song. And yes, sometimes I get a little too emo and I push people away. But I love my friends. Especially my true friends. And I would do anything for them, and I know they'd do the same for me. And I'd never want to drift away from them. Ever. And no matter what I say or do, I love you girls.
<3emily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment