Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Better Time ?



So there's a lot of Camp Rock commercials on the Disney Channel, and they are the original ones from last year, seeing them brought me back to last summer. Maybe I was a little happier, I was less stressed but it got really bad at my house. I also guess I had only one true friend. I kind of miss it, I guess you could say I was happier.
I haven't felt like me in a while, I used to know exactly where the Jonas Brothers were at any given time, & now I have no clue what they're doing. I feel like I'm becoming someone I'm not, a bad person, and even in my worst days in summer '07, I was never this bad. I was angry not sad.
An angry depressed person is a lot better then a sad depressed person.


-emily

1 comment:

  1. =/, i'm here for ya. i always will be. cause that's what true friends are for. and when ever you need some good ojd-ing, you know where to find me =D. lol. can't wait till tonight!!! lmao.


    your bestest friend in the whole wide world,
    mrs. DJ Dangerette.

    ReplyDelete