Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Don't Know



I don't know, a couple of days ago I hit a low, but recently I've been in a good mood. Maybe it's because I've come to the realization that I actually have people to talk to, that I'm not alone like I was when my world cam crashing down on me. Maybe it's because I got accepted into a college and I'm realizing how much I'm going to miss everything and everyone next year, and I'm going to live it up. Make the remainder of this year the best, and make so many stupid memories with everyone. And stop moping around all the time. This is kind of pointless. But being alone for 3 hours a day gives you time to think, and kind of put everything into perspective of where you want your life to be and how you want your relationships to turn out. I just kind of want to be me, the loud obnoxious disney channel loving dork. People think I'm weird and whatever, but it's not really going to change. I'm just going to mature...eventually. hahahaa.

<3emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment