
1. I'm secretly a huge romantic
2. I'm totally insecure about everything about myself except my hair
3. I attract guys easily, problem is, I'm never interested in any that like me
4. I have a new rule of not dating guys from New York
5. There is only one exception to that rule
6. I was always known as the dancer until my junior year of high school when I quit
7. I regret quitting a lot
8. I graduated a year early from high school
9. I've never slow danced with a guy
10. I feel lost without my cell phone
11. I adore the color pink
12. I love love quotes and quote blogs and I'm always looking for good ones
13. I cannot wait to live life on my own without anyone to answer to
14. My best friend is dan, end of story
15. I've come to realize that I make more mistakes than the average person, and for the first time in my life, I'm okay with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment