Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Shitty Weekend.

I fucked up so badly this weekend, I feel like everyone is now going to look at me differently because I'm such a retard. People were talking, they think I might have a problem, like alcoholism. What if I do? I'm such a fuck up. I seriously could have gotten these girls - my girls, in a shitload of trouble because of how stupid I was. I know perfectly well my limits, I just choose to ignore then until I drink so much that I puke & pass out. Guido was the worlds biggest creep too. I should have listened to people. I can't keep fucking up these relationships. I need to stop. Something has to give, something has to change, and I think that the change is going to be my relationship on alcohol. I have no clue how this is going to work out though.

1 comment:

  1. it's never good to be "that guy," but quite honestly, you could have fucked up worse. i mean, if you have a problem, recognize it, but laugh it off with them. they'll meet bigger fools, i'm sure.

    :)

    ReplyDelete