Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy.

I realized something, you can only be as happy as you allow yourself to be. I was NOT letting myself be happy because I was not going to let go of people. Well a little over a week I began to let go. And tonight, I'm cutting all ties. I am going to be happy. I am going to be freed from this mess you left me in. I am going to be myself. The obnoxious, dirty minded, cursing all the time disney loving mother fucker I enjoy being. I am going to be treated how I deserve to be treated, and if you are not willing to do that, please get the fuck out. I will NOT let you bring me down anymore. In other words;


"Starting today,

I am going to be happier

than a bird with a french fry."

No comments:

Post a Comment