Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Go Back & Relive It.

I seriously would LOVE to go back to the beginning of this summer. From the point after I graduated. There is one thing I'd change, however, and have one person back in my life that would have made it a million times better. Anway, I'm satisfied with the people I have in my life, and glad to have certain people out of it. It may have started off shaky with the Math B crap, & loosing my best friend at a party, (that's all I regret) but starting in like July, it got really good. My jobs became a lot of fun, & the people I've met are pretty cool. ( & in some cases sexy) My confidence level became considerably higher, & I do care about myself more. This is going to prove to be benificial. I'm leaving for college in a little under 2 weeks, 13 days to be exact, and I couldn't be happier. I've had the best summer. :]
Thank you; cass,jackie,teresa,christina,bohemia,mariaregina&the fucking jonas brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment