
I should have never read that stupid letter I wrote to myself freshmen year. I should have just thrown it out like I wanted to. I knew what it said, I remembered crying while I wrote it. I remember thinking I'd never have friends again. Reading it, puts me back into that mind frame. It takes me back to so much, and to have something along the lines of that happening at the same time really fucked me up.
I also talked about dance. A lot. I know I still do miss it, only slightly, and because it defined me. I said it was my life, all my dreams revolved around it. I also said that I want to get into Carleton, well guess what? I got denied. The only school I got denied from is the one school I was determined to get into the most. That would make my mother proud of me for 20 seconds.
I hate how stupid ass seniors ( by seniors, I mean the jerk who reads this blog & comments anonymously and all her douchebag friends ) make me feel like total shit. I already have a low confidence level without all your bullshit. I just hate that one group. They're nasty, they're unprovoked, and they're stupid.
I want to graduate already. I want to get away from ASJ. I want to move on, somewhere new, MBC. I don't want to be afraid that everyone knows every shitty thing I did. I want to be free.

I <3 you! Parker...at lease you'll have one senior who loves ya!
ReplyDelete