
I love this person. We were always good friends, but like not as close as we are now. Sure we've had our stupid petty fights, but we got over them. We always have the best times together, no matter what happens. She is also one of the few people that legit understands me and mildly knows how I tick. She has been one of the people really there for me in the past three months, and I cannot thank her enough for that. We became really amazing friends, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I really want you to know that I do not blame you hating me or for other friendships failing. It really is not your fault.
I'm gonna miss you like crazy next year & we need to hang out a lot. You better come visit me next year Alyssa.
You really are my best friend. :]

since fifth grade betchessssss....
ReplyDeletelmfaooo I love youuu emm :)