
So it's 8:05 in the morning. Yet again i can't sleep. Everything seems to be falling apart and getting fucked up. My guidance counselor told me I was basically clinically depressed and one of my friends was worried about me. I was a little ticked off she didn't tell me she was going to go, but I'm kind of relieved somebody noticed I was basically fading away. It's not like I'm actually going to get help, my mother thinks I'm just being dramatic. I'm not, but whatever.
I keep really screwing up friendships. I think I've screwed a a grand total of 4 within the past week. I'm really sorry, I really don't know what to do to fix them anymore. I was almost getting a little happier, then the last friendship fell apart & I really don't know what to do now that I've screwed that friendship. I kind of want to go back to February, because that's the last time everything was good.
I'm really tired of dreading school because people make it totally suck for me. I really just want to graduate and leave it, and leave everyone.
-emily

No comments:
Post a Comment