
I don't know, I'm just really sick of this state. I'm actually overjoyed to be graduating and hopefully going to a real college, and live there and rarely come back here to this shitty ass island. I'm really hoping to get out of state, because I hate hate hate hate New York. I really hate the city too. I don't get why everyone is so fascinated by it. It's so dirty and scummy, and it's just so dull. The only things worthwhile are some musicals. But even now they're getting shitty. Its also always fucking cold up here, and the summers are retarded - there's no good beaches, the good one is in New Jersey. In Brigantine.
I seriously wish there was a college in Brigantine, I love it there. I love being right on the beach and right outside Atlantic City, that's my kind of city. Right now I wish I could be out on my boat in the middle of the marina just sitting doing nothing. I hope I'm going down there soon. I miss it. I even miss my house. Nobody rents it in the winter, I really want to go down over February break, but I doubt it because of work.
<3emily

i mean this seriously, and not snotty, i swear.
ReplyDeletehow are you making up your gym course for next year?
you don't need to take 4 years of gym if you only have 3 years of highschool.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete